8-Grains Soft Cookies
Everyone loves a cookie they can feel good about. This is an easy diabetes-friendly soft cookies recipe you’re gonna want to share with all your friends!
No refined flour, no refined sugar, no dairy products and high in fiber! Let’s start baking!
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- In a blender, blend together 8-grains powder, bananas, cranberries, vegetable oil and egg. Blend until smooth and pour the batter into a large bowl.
- Add oatmeal/barley flakes, shredded coconut and chocolate chips to the batter, stir slowly using a spoon and allow the oatmeal to absorb the moisture in the batter. (Stir for 10-15 minutes)
- Scoop the batter out by a ¼ cup measuring cup onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Gently press the batter on the baking pan until it is about ½ inch thick.
- Repeat steps (4) & (5) until all the batter has been used.
- Place the baking tray in the center rack of the oven and bake at 180 ºC for about 18-22 minutes, bake until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, allow to cool for about 10 minutes.